10-22-2020 Volkswagen Group Rus implements the first pilot project within the StartUp Rally platform Volkswagen Group Rus announces the launch of the first pilot project within its own startup platform StartUp Rally.
10-06-2020 Annual General Meeting: Volkswagen confirms outlook for 2020 and underscores future investments The Volkswagen Group today confirmed its outlook for 2020 and underscored the planned future investments despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
07-13-2020 Volkswagen Group Rus celebrates production of the 600,000th engine at Kaluga plant
The Volkswagen Group Rus engine manufacturing plant in Kaluga has reached a new record: the 600,000th 1.6 MPI gasoline engine of EA211 series was produced.
06-08-2020 Ralf Brandstätter to lead Volkswagen core brand in future The Volkswagen core brand is to be led by the brand’s previous COO, Ralf Brandstätter from July 1, 2020.
04-30-2020 Volkswagen Group’s business substantially impacted by Covid-19 pandemic in first quarter
- Deliveries 23.0 percent down on previous year at 2.0 (2.6) million vehicles – decline especially in Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Group sales revenue down by 8.3 percent to EUR 55.1 billion
- Operating profit before special items fell by EUR 3.9 billion to EUR 0.9 billion
- Earnings before tax came to EUR 0.7 (4.1) billion
03-17-2020 Volkswagen Group and its brands bring 2019 to successful conclusion
- CEO Dr. Herbert Diess: “2019 was a very successful year for the Volkswagen Group. We have laid vital groundwork for all relevant changes.”
- Volkswagen Passenger Cars increases sales revenue and operating profit – ID.31 and Golf 8 DNA models introduced, new brand design expresses the brand’s new attitude
- Audi achieves higher operating return on sales – ŠKODA, SEAT, Bentley, Porsche, Scania and MAN see improvements in sales revenue and operating profit
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles sees decrease in earnings, Volkswagen Financial Services sees significant increase in sales revenue and record operating profit