Nizhny Novgorod plant
The production is located in Nizhny Novgorod, approximately 430 km northeast of Moscow in the territory of a large Russian factory. The planned industrial capacity is 132 000 vehicles per year.
The total investment volume in machinery, equipment and infrastructure amounts 387,5 mln. Euro. ŠKODA OCTAVIA and ŠKODA KODIAQ are produced in Nizhny Novgorod.
- The Volkswagen Group and GAZ Group signed an agreement on contract assembly of passenger cars
- Volkswagen will supply engines for GAZ light commercial vehicles
- Volkswagen Truck & Bus and GAZ Group signed an agreement of intent to consider strategic partnerships opportunities
- Graduated from the Czech Agricultural University in Prague and began his career in 1996 as an intern at ŠKODA AUTO in Mlada Boleslav
- In 2004, he was appointed Head of the Department of Structures and Production of Automatic Welding Lines at the ŠKODA AUTO plant
- In 2008 he led the project of Audi AG in Ingolstadt, and in 2009 he headed the stamping production of ŠKODA AUTO in Mlada Boleslav
- In 2017 he was appointed head of the Volkswagen Group Rus production site in Nizhny Novgorod